The following worksheets are available to assist you in supplying us with the necessary information in order to complete your income tax return. These documents are
1. a schedule of income and expenditure for use where the taxpayer is carrying on a business in their own name. The expenses listed cover the majority of claimable expenses. There may however be other claimable expenses not specifically listed on the schedule and these should be specified in the space provided at the bottom of the schedule.
2. a property rental income schedule, for use where you rent out fixed property
3. a business travel logbook schedule with the absolute minimum of required detail
4. a statement of personal assets and liabilities as at the tax year end date (ie. 28 February).
5. a medical expenses schedule for medical expenses paid during the tax year not not paid or recovered from medical aid